- Now 128 mapped locations and 62 reviews available
- Added Krua Poy/ Sichon Cabana to Sichon
- Added Poon Suk Resort to Tha Sala
- Added Airport to Meuang Nakhon
- Added Big C to Meuang Nakhon
- Added Yeoser's Beach Resort to Tha Sala
- Added Robinson Ocean to Meuang Nakhon
- Updated Prasaansuk in Sichon
- Updated Khanom Jeen Pan Yum in Meuang Nakhon
- Updated Hah Dao Dimsum in Meuang Nakhon
- Updated Hin Ngaam in Sichon
Resorts, Beaches, Waterfalls, Restaurants, and More!
There's been very little significant development throughout most of the area, and traditional resorts and bungalows can still be found at bargain prices. Also, the region of Nakhon Si Thammarat is steeped in history and contains the most important temple in South Thailand at Wat Mahathat, it features one of the biggest national parks in the region at Khao Luang with enough waterfalls to keep anyone happy, and it's got lots of those special beaches. You know the ones you dream of, with palm trees slanting gracefully under a bright blue sky, the turquoise sea lapping at your toes, and no one else in sight. They're here, and they're not lined with concrete hotels!
That said, it's not a place for everyone. If you don't like genuinely friendly locals, don't want excellent food with mountains of cheap fresh seafood, feel out of place without any girly bars to visit or want flashing neon lights and all-night parties, maybe it's not the place for you. But if you want something much more than that, Nakhon Si Thammarat might well be the place you are looking for.
Have a look around the website and get a feel for the place. There's a map with loads of places of interest marked on it, and a directory filled with in-depth reviews and photos so you can see them for yourself. And check out the links page for many other resources about Thailand.
I hope you enjoy the site.